Whole Person Medicine
Our recipe for the creation of lifelong transformation is rooted in the collaborative partnership with patients to treat the body, mind, and spirit as a whole.
The True Art of Primary Care
There is nothing alternative about it and yes, it is functional!
Whole person medicine is about focusing on, identifying and ameliorating the underlying cause(s) of the Dis-ease processes and conditions instead of masking the symptoms and “Silencing” the body.
By making the choice to invest in your health, you can learn to protect yourself in today’s not-so-friendly environment, from life’s daily chemical and emotional insults.
We all know it is important to take care of our bodies. But, have you ever been well fed, rested, and optimized and suddenly knocked off-course by a negative thought? Asking yourself, “what is my purpose? Am I fulfilling that purpose? Am I good enough? What am I searching for, or revolting against?”
Take Charge of Your Health
We are the only ones who can decide for ourselves that taking care of our whole health is possible and it CAN be simple. Living a healthy lifestyle seems like a lot of work, but it’s a worthy commitment. Personal Restart can help you get there.
A Personalized Approach
Whole Person Medicine brings together the life history of the client and the the story of the Dis-Ease process, to the forefront so as to educate both the practitioner and the patient, in all the following areas:
- Predisposing Factors (Emotional, Life Style, Spiritual, Environmental, Genetic) 100%
- The Triggering Factors 100%
- The Contributing Factors 100%
High blood pressure, diabetes, fibromyalgia, arthritis, viral infection, depression, cancer, and others are merely SYMPTOMS of underlying deficiencies which expose the weaknesses in the biophysiology of our bodies.
This approach organizes the patients’ clinical imbalances in all domains of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual states, to address:
- Mindfulness, Breathing, Meditation, Energy Medicine
- Defense and Repair
- Assimilation (Digestion, Absorption, Microbiome, Respiration)
- Structural Integrity (from Subcellular level to Musculoskeletal)
- Communication (Endocrine, Neurotransmitters, Immune messengers)
- Transport (Cardiovascular and Lymphatic System)
- BioTransformation and Elimination (Toxicity and Detoxification)
- Energy (Regulation and Production by Mitochondria)
- Correcting the Circadian Rhythm
Are YOU Ready for a Personal Restart?
CALL NOW 904.565.1001 for Personalized, Top-Quality Healthcare for You and Your Family